3rd SHAPL Design Contest started!
3rd SHAPL Design Contest
The 3rd International Product design Contest has begun.
Please take a closer look and don't miss the chance!
* Contest Features Summary *
1. Design in any category can be submitted.
2. No Entry Fee at all.
3. Chosen design can be made as ”REAL” product.
4. Design of all winners will be patented.
The greatest design contest in the world
We are welcome all designers to the 3rd SHAPL DESIGN CONTEST.
You get prize, your design be produced to ‘Real’, and be on sale with ‘Design by YOUR NAME’ once you achieve.
Anyone can participate
No matter who you are - student, professional designer or design company – you can grab the chance to open a new door with your design.
ALL kinds of product design is OK
Feel free to apply if your design is no larger than 900mm in three dimensions(WxHxD) total.
※ If your product total size is larger than our regulation but it is designed as can be assembled, it is acceptable.
This is how the contest goes
Just upload your design, and see what it would brings to you.
- Anyone in the world
- Both teams and individuals can participate
- A person/team can submit several product at the same time. Separate registration of each design is needed.
How to submit
- Click the Submit a design botton in the bottom.
- Image(s): upload image representing your design usage the best
- Video: Optional
- Description: Write a story of your design (300 characters in minimum)
- Language: English
- Designs with a total of 900mm or less can be submitted.
If your product total size is larger than our regulation but it is designed as can be assembled, it is acceptable.
- Accessories / Baby / Bath / Beauty / Education / Electronics / Fashion / Furniture / Game / Health care / Home / Jewelry / Kids / Kitchen / Leisure / Medical / Mobile life / Outdoor / Office / Personal Care/ Sports / Travel / Vehicles / Wearable
Evaluation and Judging Criteria
- Professional Evaluation 50%(Design<Aesthetic / Functionality / Formal Quality>, Commercial value, Level of production difficulty, Degree of innovation)
- Consumer Evaluation 50%(Design preference<Judged as obtained number of ‘like’>)
- Submission: October 1st to 31th, 2020
- Announcement of the shortlist: November 7th
- Shortlist Design Editing: November 7th to 21th, 2020
- Voting: December 1st to 31th, 2020
- Winners Announced: 1st February, 2021
- Award Ceremony: notice later